Product Experience Lead
Meet & Engage is a fast-moving recruitment tech business. We have developed award-winning conversational technology used by employers like Amazon, Deloitte, Accenture and the Met Police. Our products include Live Chat, Candidate Experience Chatbots, and Timeline our onboarding platform.
We have a small but growing team of people, mainly based in the UK – some working remotely or at our HQ in Leicester (when permitted). Our clients are primarily UK-based, but we have an ever-growing presence overseas, particularly in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. We work hard to deliver an excellent client experience and our team understand the market and our client base.
The focus of this role is to make sure our clients are using and enjoying our products and feel supported and delighted with the service they receive. We’re looking for someone to come in and review the way we design and deliver our product training, as well as shape the process for how new product features are introduced to clients. In addition, you’ll also provide first-line technical support for clients. We see this as a real opportunity to make your mark with this role and build the team starting with one direct report.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Be totally client focused
- Be confident and credible in all forms of communication
- Keen to pick up the phone to help diagnose a problem and provide clear steps to resolution
- Have a natural ability to create strong relationships with our clients, our client partner team and our technical team
- Ability to critically evaluate training tools and design
- Mature approach, and able to handle tricky situations eg live chat events
- Technically confident to not only feel completely comfortable with our products and technology but to also understand the basic principles around the tech to help diagnose problems as the arise and discuss with the relevant members of the technical team
- Excited and interested in technology and digital solutions
- Able to clearly articulate solutions and ideas to a non-technical audience
- Equally happy getting stuck in with training or support as well as looking at the bigger picture of developing this role and team
- Strong attention to detail to ensure any training delivered or designed is compliant in line with our ISO27001 commitments.
- Experience of delivering digital training
- Experience of working with enterprise clients
- Experience of providing first-line technical support
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders including senior client contacts
- Experience of resolving challenges in tight timeframes and under pressure
- Experience of working in a small/medium sized business.
Location and Benefits
This role is Home based.
We provide a supportive and welcoming environment where we encourage people to develop and grow their experience, in addition we offer:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Employee wellbeing support package
- Contributory pension scheme
- Support with home office set up
- Flexible working
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com