How to Attract the Next Generation of Talent
In this whitepaper, we help reduce the noise and take an objective look at how employers are attracting the next generation of talent.
Packed with new insights and real-world employer learnings from resourcing experts at Rolls-Royce, EY, Morgan Stanley and more, we hope this report proves both practical and inspiring.
Whether you work directly in early careers recruitment or support wider talent attraction and employer branding goals, this report will help you maximise your efforts and lead with confidence during a time of uncertainty.
Complete the form to download
Our expert contributors include
Rebecca Green – Global Employer Brand & Talent Attraction Lead at Rolls-Royce
Dan Black – Global Leader, Talent Attraction & Acquisition at EY
Lis Ellis – Early Careers Business Partner at Rolls-Royce
Ellie Long – Early Careers Business Partner at Rolls-Royce
Alison McGovern – Global Head of Campus Recruitment at Morgan Stanley
Katrina Hayes – EMEA Head of Campus Recruitment at Morgan Stanley
Frances Trought – Founder & CEO at Everything D&I
Ben Greene – HR Consultant and Transgender Educator
In this report you'll learn:
- New insights about Gen Z as an audience
- Hear from resourcing experts with a deep understanding of the early careers market
- The latest early careers marketplace trends
- How organisations are planning for a post-COVID-19 world
- The practical tools, tips and suggestions to help you better connect with early careers talent.