Practical Steps to Create an Automated Virtual Onboarding Journey
In this whitepaper, we explore the benefits of virtual onboarding, the practical steps needed to make this a reality and how Timeline, our virtual onboarding platform, can transform your onboarding journey.
Whether you want to keep new hires engaged, reduce reneges or save time and money – this report will give you the blueprint to create a highly-effective automated virtual onboarding journey.
Are you prepared for the new world of work?
As hybrid and remote working become the norm, employers will need to find new ways of bringing talent into the business successfully.
In this report, we’ll walk through the business case for virtual onboarding – explaining how this can impact the bottom line and further your talent acquisition goals.
Designed to be highly practical, this whitepaper includes a real-world case study that reveals how one of the world’s largest financial services organisations used Timeline to onboard 1,300+ global graduates.
Sound interesting? Download your copy today.
In this report you'll learn:
- The benefits of virtual onboarding that can save you time, money and reduce reneges
- How Timeline, our virtual onboarding platform, can help you onboard talent anywhere in the world – 24/7
- 6 steps to consider when implementing a virtual onboarding journey
- Q&A with Ben Gledhill, Head of Resourcing at Thames Water
- A real-world case study that shows how one of the world’s largest financial services organisations used Timeline to onboard 1,300+ global graduates
Complete the form to access the report
Available in PDF.