The Changing Attitudes to Work
We’re seeing a seismic shift in the world of work. It’s a shift that has huge repercussions for HR professionals, not only on the way we source and hire people, but also on the way we manage development and retention.
The average length of service – the time employees spend with the same organisation – is shrinking and in this whitepaper, we examine what this shift in service length means for the world of work.
Written by Ali Hackett and Bill Boorman, The Changing Attitudes to Work is a must-read for resourcing professionals looking to streamline their recruitment processes and truly understand how the next generation of workers truly engage.
In this Whitepaper:
- Shrinking Length of Service – What and Why?
- How we have experienced a decline in the traditional career path
- The Employer ‘Bland’ and the importance of differentiation
- The difference between EVP and IVP
- The Power of Conversation
Complete the form to download the report
Available in PDF.